The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2004, 04:10 AM   #1
Crank

No Caprice for me, but buying a '68.

Alright. Everyone see my thread about the '71 Caprice I wanted to buy with the 402bb and turbo 400. 2700 bucks right. Well everyone was saying stuff, and it made me think, sooo, I went to my brothers today, picked him up and me, my brother, and grandmother drove around lookin for me a new project. Looked at a '69 and a 72. Wanted to check out a 60 Impala, but no title. Sooo, finally we drove back this longass driveway his g/f used to live at the end of, i knew this guy had our era trucks in his field.... and guess what I happened to strike a deal on a '68 SWB 1/2 ton. No title, motor or tranny. Body is shot... who cares. But... it's $2650 cheaper than the Caprice.soooo. I still got the title for my '67, I think I'm gonna go rob the Vin plate off of it, and 2 rear tires, to drag it to my house.... HELL YIZEAH!!!! Also, I need to know th350. Long tailshaft or short in these trucks? To not have to cut a new driveshaft. I still got around 400 bucks to get a motor and **** in it. Also. If anyone wants one around KY. He also has a '71 SWB for 500 rolling or 700 running. Kinda ruff. I need the hookup on good fenders and matching doors if u folks can help me out.
Brandon
Crank is offline   Reply With Quote