The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2014, 10:52 PM   #1
73Super8

1973 K10 4wd Super 8

Hi Everyone,
I've been lurking around the site for awhile now. Seems like a good place to be. Here's my story. A few years back my father-n-law was asked to be an extra in the movie Super 8 and they wanted to use his truck too. That's where the 73 K10 comes in. When I first saw his truck I wanted it. It was in great shape. It was in several scenes in the movie. Funny thing is when the movie came out we all went to the premier. I told my wife and son not to say anything out loud if they see the truck on screen. Well, the first time it shows up on screen I scream like a women, "There it is, there it is!" My wife just shook her head. Fast forward a few years and she needs some love. I make my father-n-law an offer and now she's mine. I have her tucked away in storage till I can give it some attention. This is my third square body. In the past I owned a 77 K5 Blazer and a 82 K10 4wd. The first few pics are present condition and then some movie scenes.

73Super8 is offline   Reply With Quote