The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2004, 10:00 PM   #1
ebfabman

Video info and prices........

Ok, after some serious thought I have come up with what I think is a very fair price for the videos. I think about $40 per hour of instructional video is a fair price. Even if someone is not going to do the work themselves, They could show a shop how they want the work done and if the shop can't or won't do it like the videos show, keep looking for a shop that can and will. This alone should be worth the price of the videos.
Anyway, I have just under three hours of videos that cover the typical rust on the pick up cab. Rust cut out, front floor ,rear floor, lower door jam, front and rear cab supports, rocker, cab corner, and some other areas.
At this time approximately three hours of DVD will be $99, and about three hours VHS tape $99. This wiil be an introductory offer price for board members.

Address is
P.O. Box 5454
Concord, NC

I have a lot of time and money in this project, so it will take selling quite a few of these to recoup my investment, however if it is alright with Josh, I would like to make a $3 per order donation to the board until I start making a profit , Then maybe at that time become a paying advertiser to this board.
Thanks.........eb