The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2014, 03:12 PM   #1
Seventy468
almost scrap

K10 4x4 Axles, Springs, Wheels & Tires.

swapping a k10 4x4 to a k20 4x4. What I have for sale is the leftover 1/2 ton parts.

Axles - unknown gear ratio (can check for serious buyer, these came out of a sbc 4 speed truck if that helps you), nice lockouts up front. Didn't drive the truck a whole lot, but when we did, it drove nice and straight. The front calipers are nearly new, and judging by the receipts the entire brake system was gone through shortly before we purchased it. Please note, the front brake lines are no longer included. They were repurposed.
Springs - are still attached to axles and would like to sell them that way. The front bolts on front springs had to be torched so its safe to say they rubber needs replaced there. The same goes for the rear of the left rear spring.. had to be torched. The rear shackles are still attached. The e-brake cables are still in great shape, and did work before removal.
Wheels - Not sure if they are factory correct or not, but are in good shape (trim needs removed and wheels need cleaned up and painted).
Tires - 31x10.50x15 BFG Radial Long Trail T/A. 3 of the 4 tires are in excellent shape, the 4th looks like it was driven on a misaligned front end a while. In the photos you will see more of the bad tire than good, so you know what you are dealing with. I am sure I am forgetting something but will keep posting when I remember. For serious buyers - if you would like more specific info, or photos please contact me and I will work with you.

Thanks in advance.

Pricing,

Axles/Springs $300
Wheels/Tires $400
or take them all for $600.
Attached Images

Seventy468 is offline   Reply With Quote