The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2014, 08:44 PM   #1
71GeneralMotorsCorp

NOS parts, New repop parts and used parts

Alrighty guys, this is a lengthy post but, i've got a BUNCH of parts. Some is N.O.S. some of the NOS parts are not in the boxes but, I will specify in the post . I am open to all offers on this stuff. ALL prices are plus shipping.. prefer a USPS money order, but I do have a paypal.

Let's start off with the N.O.S. parts.. These were purchased at a local dealership to do a restoration that never was completed.

- NOS Bezel Asm. Part number: 3891275. This is the center ac bezel that goes above the radio on AC equipped trucks. $80
- NOS Retainer.. Part number: 3917954. I have 2 boxes of these, they are the clips to hold on the tail light bezels I believe. SOLD!
- NOS Outlet RH. Saddle in color. Part number: 3989620. This is the outlet that goes on top of the dash. saddle brown in color and fits the right side. SOLD!
- NOS Outlet. Black in color. Part number: 341756 This is the outlet that goes on top of the dash. I believe this is the left side.. $35
- NOS PAIR of door sill plates. Part number: 03980785. These are nice.. SOLD!
- NOS Washer bottle holder. NO BOX OR STICKER.. nice shape though. SOLD!
- NOS COMPLETE driver side wing vent.. I have the frame with no box or sticker. the frame has the chrome around it. VERY nice piece. I have the glass in the bag with screws.. but no box or sticker. It, also has the chrome around it. also is included is the NOS weather stripping for the glass, again no box or sticker, also included is the Bezel asm. and the rivet that holds it in with part number: 14011684 SOLD!.
- NOS 71-72 LH front bumper turn signal asm. No box or sticker. SOLD!

For the NEW repop parts, I have the following..

- 71-72 aluminum Grill shell.. not going to ship this, local pick up only.. sold ppu!
- 71-72 billet inner grill. SOLD!
- Black dash pad SOLD!
- Pair of black sunvisors $60
- 71-72 Headlight bezels SOLD!
- lower trim clips.. I have 7 of them. $25 for all

And last but, not least I have the used parts..
- A pair of CST badges.. both are in nice shape with both studs still there. SOLD
- Pair of k5 Blazer badges.. One is broken. but both have all their studs. SOLD
- Full set of CST trimmed side marker lights. all are nice. SOLD!
- Tachometer dash in other post, upon closer inspection, it has a burnt circuit board. SOLD

I can take pictures of anything you please and post up here. But, i'll leave with an overview of all parts. Thank you!
Attached Images

Last edited by 71GeneralMotorsCorp; 12-12-2014 at 01:24 AM. Reason: sold items.
71GeneralMotorsCorp is offline   Reply With Quote