The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2004, 11:30 PM   #1
muddyole 69

New Member Hello Everyone

New to the board just a regular guy not a dealer or a scam artist I have been looking and it appears the same on every good site there is always a few bad eggs I hope everyone is not too harsh on the newbies !!! Anyway I am in southeastern ohio I have accumulated a lifetimes worth of junk or parts depending on your take on that subject some i'll sell some i wanna keep so here goes:

1) I have a 1965 body on a 1960 military frame has a complete body with average rust for this area four spd granny tranny with sep hung transfer bearing out on the output drive shafts and 4:56 or 4:88 lockeres never took the time to look but low geared !! has narrow springs with factory helpers frame is solid has crappy 16.5 steelies with junk tires but will hold air for movement on off trailer the truck is a long bed that needs total resto will take 550 or trade clear title pics will be available when i get home i have loaded on ebay and attached on email never to a forum such as this so any help there would be appreciated mike

I have a bunch of old truck stuff 67-72 some 73-80 and some 81-87 stuff email me with needs and I will be glad to hep you out

What I need is doors and fenders for the 69 and would like a fleetside bed 6ft for same i will trade of buy outright my cashflow is limited these days new addition to the family so trade is preferred thanks all looking forward to bs'ing with ya' ll Mike