The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2014, 10:06 PM   #1
Raceaprilia

Faded 87 soon to be LS powered

I got another one of the C10. Some call that addiction, I call that something to keep me busy and out of trouble lol. Was looking for another but this time good swb base driver 64-66 on local CL for about a year now but no good unmolested trucks available. Had one 66 lined up and that didnt work out... The way how my restored 64 turned out I dont want to use it as driver...

Anyway I posted on CL looking for square roller or driver since I like that body style too, no (major) rust, original paint,... Like all of us lol. Lot of offers came by but no good trucks there. Finally one guy called me about his 87 SWB. Said no rust, couple inperfections in and out, overall strong base to start with,... and I was like ok at first till I got some pics of it. He mentioned price and I was already on my way to look at it. First person in long time that did not wrap sh** and said it is what it is. Truck was all what he said. Original paint, faded, trans not working, engine is perfect working 305 TBI, couple things that need attention on the body but overall exactly what I am looking for. It had some side and tailgate pinstripe done sometime in the nineties and it look good to me. Oh yea and it is not chevy its GMC. He was willing to work some on price and we had a deal.
Attached Images

64 Short Fleetside, 283, T5 http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=572500
Faded 87 soon to be LS powered http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=653667
Raceaprilia is offline   Reply With Quote