The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2015, 04:28 PM   #11
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Came home from London tonight, and got some post through the front door...... also a slip from the UPS guy to say there was a parcel left at the neighbors.

So I went around and fetched the parcel...... posted in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I smelled a rat.... only kmowing one person who lives in Fayetteville.

Go take a look at www.tubatrucks.com

So I opened the small parcel first, it was from Illinois, from Dan "WhippinSaw" and was the replacement panel for the radio opening in my trucks dash that had been put there by an Angry Badger on mind altering drugs.

Lovely bit of replacement metal to be welded in when I cut a huge hole in the dash. Thank you mate.

Then I got a Face Time call from Don in Arkansas to discuss posting the door replacement panels he cut out yesterday, as usual it took about 30 minutes before I got on to the next package.

Cutting the side open, it just kept on giving, and giving, and giving.

At one point I was laughing out loud in a way that would get a community psychiatric nurse worried at the contents.

So I called Clem in Fayetteville to say "Thank You Clemdaddy !! "

Clem, in his usual nonchalant way said it was all cool, and Happy Birthday.

I loved every piece, especially the blow up Sinclair Dino which has to be a bit rare, and the Thermometer, both of which along with the Heartbeat of America and plate surround are now fitted up in my study.

He also sent a rather juicy Arkansas Razorbacks T-Shirt for Nicola which she grabbed and went straight up to try on when she got home...... can you say HOOTERS !!

LIFE IS GOOD !!

Thank you guys, it just gets better and better.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote