The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2004, 12:49 AM   #1
1FaastC10
Account Suspended

86 8' Fleetside bed FS

since i'm going to be converting my LWB C10 to a SWB K10/20 i'm not going to have a need for the 8' bed anymore, so i'd like to sell it. overall condition is good, with light rust in the fender lips, but nothing that cant be fixed rather easily. the underside of the bed is in excellent condition, with none of the crossmembers rusted out (like most LWB trucks in northern IN are). the inside of the bed is in immaculate condition. i would say this is due to the truck having a bedliner in it, and either a cap or a tonneau cover on it since new. last summer i pulled the bedliner out, and to my surprise, i found a virgin 1986 bed, with not so much as a dent in it. there is a date code on the bottom of the bedliner that read ??/86. i'm also inluding with the sale of the bed, the bedliner, and the tonneau cover as i have no use for them anymore. i'm asking $350/obo
1FaastC10 is offline   Reply With Quote