The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2015, 01:57 PM   #1
createthis

Red face SoftTopper Install Videos

Howdy folks,

I wanted a topper for my 1971 Chevy C10 longbed, but I couldn't find one locally, used, so I decided to buy one of those SoftTopper things. I filmed the process and I'm releasing the videos on Youtube as I edit them. I'm up to Part 2 so far. There will be 4 or 5 parts, I think, with probably the 5th being a retrospective kinda thing.

Thought fellow C10 owners might find this interesting. I make a lot of mistakes, and I usually talk about them in later videos, so don't get too bent out of shape if I do something wrong in one of the videos until you watch them all. This is all vlog style, and I'm not getting paid to do this, so be cool, man.

Oh, and sorry about the audio on Part 1. I was trying out some new editing techniques to reduce the Drone background noise, but I overdid it. I need to re-edit and re-release because I think I can fix it. Part 2's audio is better.

Part 1: http://youtu.be/K57sGpn0j_w
Part 2: http://youtu.be/feDJcG5xO_I
Part 3: Coming this week sometime

Last edited by createthis; 02-02-2015 at 01:59 PM. Reason: sig
createthis is offline   Reply With Quote