The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2015, 04:32 PM   #1
cooperhw

What are you wanting to get done on your truck this coming weekend

I sit here about two hours before my normal 3 day weekend starts. I have all these plans going through my mind on "what I want to accomplish on my truck projects this coming weekend.
For starters on my 68 project short/step side, 1 ton dually I am wanting to pull the front sheet metal as well as the cab so I can shorten 60 off the frame. I then want to finish welding the cab roof/back and start smoothing out the graft.
Not sure if I will get that all done, but if I do, I also have new tie rod ends and power steering brackets that need installed on a 63 GMC 1/2 ton short/fleetside I am working on.
My thinking on starting this thread is it would be kinda cool if "we all" could use this as a place to put upcoming weekend plans in. After the weekend we can post pics of what if any progress was actually made. Heck you might even get more done than you think. I usually don't get quite as much done as I was hoping for but sometimes.
Maybe we can feed off each others progress and get inspired to get even that much more done. Who knows. It could happen.
Chime in, the more the merrier. Don't worry of even sweat that old "thread hijack" cliché. Almost like a little challenge to ourselves to get done what it was we "said" we wanted to get done.
Whattaya think. U in? I know I'm not the only one with plans for this weekend. Oh yeah, forgot, not everybody will have 82* weather this weekend. But still, you can get something done. Right? What?
The key to this thread being anything at all is to actually come back next week and tell us how much got done. Pics will be all the more better. Let's inspire each other. The challenge is out. Anybody got any more ambitious plans for the coming weekend?
Attached Images

cooperhw is offline   Reply With Quote