The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2015, 11:54 AM   #13
pwrbrkpadguy

Re: The 1960 - 1966 Member Introductions

This is me with my 65. Purchased about three years ago site unseen from a retired Chevy dealer in Michigan. After many pictures and communication sent, I was convinced as he said that there was little to no rust. My brother and I met him half way at Elizabeth Town, KY and hooked the trailer to his truck and hauled it home. It has been a labor of love and alot of fun. One of the last things that I am working on is filling out the fender wells with 15x8 rallys. The gentlemens story about the truck is almost as good as the little old lady that drove it to church only on Sundays. The previous owner stated that it had only been driven 1200 miles in the last 32 years. I was skeptical until I saw the truck and the entire under carriage was covered with spider webs. Hard to believe a truck could be in this good of condition from a state with heavy salt usage. Check out my reproduced power brake pedal pad installed in the picture of truck. Thanks for all the valuable help in this truck build.
Attached Images

pwrbrkpadguy is offline   Reply With Quote