The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2015, 01:09 PM   #11
Bruce88

Re: It’s Just A Pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod969 View Post
I need some help, if possible. I have a 1967 C10 long bed that my grandfather bought new. It has been "adapted" several times. ie...farm truck, tow truck (to pull a drag boat) and hopefully now a dependable eye catching occasional driver.
My current problem is the high speed of the wiper motor. I have a 3 wire switch which is good(by replacement and testing). The 3wires are LB, DB Black. Without removing the wiper/washer assembly the only connections I can find are 2 yellow/light blue as pictured else where in this forum.
The low speed, park, and washer work. Is this truly a 2 speed motor and if so how do I get it to work?

From what you said that you only have 2 connections on your wiper motor it appears you have a one speed motor installed (see picture below for difference between motors). If you have all the wiring and switch for a two speed wiper system you will need a two speed wiper motor.

If you have a two speed wiper motor make sure its wired to my post on page 22 post#527 http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...318544&page=22

Name:  wiper motors 1.gif
Views: 3315
Size:  81.6 KB