The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2015, 08:29 AM   #1
NC_John

Arrow Complete (turnkey) 350 Engine Package

I am obsessed with building an LS so I am (somewhat reluctantly) putting my Gen I up for sale. This is a newly built 350 with some go-fast parts - its the original engine from Blu, a '70 block/crank/heads with hi-nickel castings, 4 bolt mains), etc. Barely broken in (proper cam and ring break-in done with break-in oil), maybe a thousand miles on it.

This is a complete and through rebuild with all new machine work on block, crank and heads, 0.030 over pistons, Estimated 10:1-10.5-1 compression (original high-compression motor with some decking on heads/block), Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, a full (rocker arms to camshaft, non-roller) Comp Cam Valvetrain (muther-thumper grind cam), arp fasteners galore, all new and good parts- nothing too crazy but all good stuff. Edelbrock 1406 (which is the only thing I'd change, I guess I'm a holley guy), brand spanking new pertronix flame thrower III ignition, etc. I have around $4,000 in the parts/machine work alone. See my build thread for assembly pics. Receipts for everything.... Never dynoed but should be 325-350 HP, the engine is set up for slightly higher RPM with the selected cam and intake so it'll work fantastic with some good gearing (I built it to run with a tremec 6-spd).

New CPP tubular/perch motor mounts included. Can include brand new full exhaust (painted hedman mid length headers and 2.5" dual exhaust with flowmaster 40's- pipes and mufflers were $525), brand new recored radiator built with original tanks and new brass/copper core. I'll even send the new rad hoses.

Looks completely old school and (except for the headers) is a complete sleeper (while its not running anyway). The stock air cleaner is drilled out underneath and behind for good airflow, ignition looks like points but it full electronic, brand new alternator is relocated down low for a super clean look under the hood. Intake manifold was powdercoated chevy orange to look stock... You come into cruise night sounding like a stock car but confuse everyone that rushes over to see what's under the hood.

Will be sold complete less flywheel and transmission (was sold separately). Would obviously prefer local pickup so buyer can see/hear in person but can help ship for the right buyer.

Will be sad to see it go but $4K will get package as described. (buyer to pay any packaging/shipping costs if required). See build thread for assembly. Can answer any questions, provide more photos, receipts, etc.

Here it running HERE: http://vid780.photobucket.com/albums...psjvn5tacz.mp4

Instagram (current build pictures) 70_nc_c10

Last edited by NC_John; 03-27-2015 at 06:12 PM.
NC_John is offline   Reply With Quote