The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2004, 05:42 AM   #1
67cst
i love summertime

losing a friend to cancer

a friend of mine has been fighting cancer for a couple years now, it started in one of his kidneys, i think he was 18 at the time, they removed it or so they thought, then it started spreading to the other one, about 6 months later he had a fraction of one kidney, then it started getting into his arteries, i think they opened him right up 4-5 times and did what they could, this went on for about another year then 6 months ago he got really sick, the cancer was slowly spreading , the treated what they could but knew it wasnt going away, well up to about 2 weeks ago he was feeling okay then he went for a check up and they found a lump on his intestine, they scheduled an appointement for him in vancouver today but couldnt make the trip because of the pain he was in, they did a scan on him and found cancer in large and small intestine, both lungs, kidney, arteries, heart etc, its all over his body now, and that was all in the last 2 weeks, tomorrow me and some other friends are going to visit him in the hospital, its gunna be real sad, probably the last time ill ever see him....just had to get this off my chest cause im pretty pissed off right now, hes turning 21 this spring and just seems like such a waste...thanks for letting me vent

GLOVE BOX LIGHTS FORSALE, click link for info

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=273724
67cst is offline   Reply With Quote