The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2015, 11:46 PM   #1
Hazen406

Anyone in Canada have my old '67?? Trying to find our 1967 Chevy with no luck!

I know this a complete long shot but would like to share my story in hopes of finding our old '67 chevy! My Dad bought and restored a 4 wheel drive short box '67 chevy back around 1994ish, we live in Montana. It was his daily driver up until around the year 2000 when he restored it from top to bottom again and only drove it on "good weather days!" I grew up in this truck and it was sold at the Silver Auto Auction house in Spokane, WA in 2008 I believe. I was told it went to Canada after that. Myself, my friend who is a private investigator, and a few other car friends in MT have been looking for it for months and have hit many dead ends! The main reason I am wanting this truck back is because all my memories of my dad are in it! My dad now has frontotemporal dementia and is in the end stages, the sad part is he doesn't even remember the truck that he loved. I would love nothing more than to pull up in it and pick him up! My dad was a motor head his whole life, he built many amazing muscle cars and to my disappointment always ended up selling them within a few years. This truck is the only vehicle he owned for a long time and he used to pick me up from school in it! I would love nothing more than to have it back in our family for good! I will post pics, and give a description of what it looked like when we had it. I have the vin and info on the auction house if anyone knows anything I would love to talk to you! My email is missenvy87@gmail.com, or you can message me here. The dealer that sold the truck was out of Montana. Description: Color: Two toned Black (bottom) burnt orange (top) with 3 silver pin stripes between colors, cowl induction hood, Chrome rims with bf good wrench tires. Engine: hopped up 350! Interior: Gray cloth bucket seats (no center counsel), tack on dash, 88-93ish Chevrolet steering wheel, chrome jockey box, automatic shifter on floor. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANKS
Attached Images

Hazen406 is offline   Reply With Quote