The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2004, 02:58 AM   #1
Tim

SOLD 67 chev SWB BBC in so cal SOLD

I am selling my black ‘67 C10 small window short bed fleet, it has been my daily driver here in So Cal for over four years. Engine bay needs to be detailed but it has a strong ‘70 truck BBC 396 (402) and T400 column shift, open rear is I think a 3.73. Factory gauges but no tach. No A/C. Has blue CST bucket seats (small center jumpseat) I bought from this site back in 2001?, cover is ripped but foam and frame are good, I have a very nice standard black bench if you prefer. Black frame sliding rear window. Power steering with BBC remote mount reservoir, recent DynoTune with new Edelbrock carb, dist rebuilt and recurved, heater core, new mini-starter, etc. Converted to 6 lug power front disc by SportTruck magazine for a “Disc Brake How To” article using a Stainless Steel Brakes 6 lug kit, Brothers 2/4 drop springs, etc , and the front end was gone through at that time. It has later truck 6 lug rally wheels in John Deere green, chevy 2wd gold flat caps, and mini rim rings.
The bad news is this winter the clear coat started flaking off in some areas like hood and top of bed rails, there are some new scratches on the pass rear qtr, and a couple nickel size rust spots appearing in lower door area. It still gets a lot of attention but it isn’t a show truck.
I have tried to describe accurately here but I would really prefer face to face local sale Redondo Beach / Torrance CA so you can see the paint and drive it for yourself. This was my daily driver until I got a company truck a week ago and it is very dependable, it could use some help with cosmetics. I would like $6,500 , my email is jc9063@aol.com

Thanks,
Tim aka stealthgoat
Attached Images

Last edited by Tim; 02-16-2004 at 08:44 PM.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote