The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2015, 03:25 PM   #1
John H.

Seattle craigslist scam

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/5011307415.html

First email:
Hi there,

My name is Joana, happy to see you are interested in my 1972 Chevrolet C-10. Let me give you a few details about it. Really good shape, never had any problems with it, no scratches nor dents, the car is free of any accidents, it has 51,000 miles, automatic transmission, 350 CID V8 engine, the title is legally under my name, clear and free of any liens or loans.The price was reduced at $2,000. Probably it deserves more, but I'm asking this price because my medical team will deploy back to Afghanistan on the end of the month for 1 year contract and its not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for 1 year so there's no use on keeping it,therefore I need a fast and reliable buyer.If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Here is a link to the truck photo gallery: http://postimg.org/gallery/3fas38t8s/
Sincerely,
Joana

Second:Hi again,

Right now I'm in a military base. We are training, getting ready for leaving the country. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg. I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 5 days testing period after delivery. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If interested just email with your legal name (your right full name 'cause it will appear on the papers), full shipping address where you want the vehicle delivered and your cell phone # where you can be reached so we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you

What a shame to use the military

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  104.5 KB
John H. is offline   Reply With Quote