The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2015, 12:50 AM   #1
rpatowers

72 Chevy Misc Parts for Sale

I have several parts left over from the restoration of my Chevy pickup. All parts are for a 72 Chevy truck but may fit other years also. Please examine the photos before responding. Parts are sold as-is. If you have any questions, please let me know.

1. Dash Bezel – This is the original bezel from my 72 truck. It has been painted flat black. $20.00 + $10.00 shipping.
2. Gas tank Sending Unit – New in the box. This is for a 72 Chevy truck with a V-8 engine and automatic transmission. $30.00 + $10.00 shipping.
3. Clock – Used. This clock will work with 67-72 Chevy truck dashboards with a free space for the clock with some modifications to the dash. There are several posts on this web page regarding installing these clocks. $30 + $5.00 shipping.
4. Heater Control arms – These are the original arms from my 72 truck. They appear to be sturdy with no cracks. $10.00 + 5.00 shipping.
5. Steering wheel – This is the original wheel from my 72 truck. It includes the horn button, but the Chevy emblem is missing from the horn button. This wheel has received a feeble attempt at restoration that includes paint and bondo. It needs some TLC but, when compared to the price of a new wheel, it is worth it. It is far less flexible than the reproduction wheels sold today. $50.00 + $10.00 shipping.

I prefer to receive money orders or personal checks. Thanks for your consideration.
Attached Images

Last edited by rpatowers; 05-23-2015 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Added payment information
rpatowers is offline   Reply With Quote