The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2004, 04:50 AM   #26
TIMSPEED

Quote:
Originally posted by bagged74
First off you went looking for this guy, just to call him out on some petty bull*hit?
I find it hard to believe that either one of your trucks will run with the newer vettes. And how many times do we have to hear about this "355", come on now no matter how you slice it it still a 350. No one cares about the extra 5.
I have noticed that most of your posts are just talking bad about other people's trucks.
Dude, I didn't go searching for this truck. I just HAPPENED to see a nice C10 while driving around the other day, and low and behold it turned out to be this kids.
Next, I never SAID my truck would run with a newer vette, and I can gurantee his couldn't either. Also, I never TALK about my "355", so I don't know where you got that bud.
I never talk BAD about people's truck, only when the owner is a dick to me, because the owner represents their car, and when either stinks, you get the idea...
I will give credit where credit is due, it's a nice truck overall, minus the crappy painjob and ricer tails...but it looks like SOMEONE put a lot of effort into this C10, it's just sad to see a punkass kid owning it.