The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2015, 10:28 PM   #1
awbrown

Pricing on our trucks

I have had 2 people stop and ask if my 63 is for sale ,I was not home so both guys are coming back Sunday... There are 2 things to think on as I figure if you were to entertain selling .. Replacement cost , that is if you have to have another truck (63 of course) and second what you have in it depending on what you started with ... Mine is a bit ratty ,it has rust here and there , but not so noticeable.. I have up graded it with power steering ,different engine , and it drives great , ralley wheels and firehawk tires ,sway bar 3.08 gears TH350 rebuilt Q-jet carb aluminum manifold ,aluminum rad ,electric fan ,no a/c but the compressor is on the engine ...The engine still has low oil pressure hot , but other than that it is not bad ............I figure 4k if I was to sell it , I have about 3500 in it now .. not perfect but it runs and drives well... What do you think ??
awbrown is offline   Reply With Quote