The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2015, 09:38 AM   #1
cherokeejohn

Gear Vendors Over/Underdrive on TH350

Any one running this Over/Underdrive by Gear Vendors on a TH350? Ifso, I am wondering how well you like? how well it improves your fuel mileage?, and how it performs (on/off highway, and light duty towing)? I am considering getting one for my Daily Driver. They guarantee them for as long as you own it, and claim to be "Bulletproof". I am undecided between this and a full transmission upgrade. I already have a fresh "Summit" TH350 with a B&M shift kit in my truck that's not even broke in yet. I scored it from a guy at the scrap yard who was crushing his El Camino so his wife couldn't take it in a divorce, lol. It was right place at the right time kinda moment. I bought the trans with papers for $300 and the guy in front of me got the motor for $500 ( had i been in front of him, I would have bought them both), but fortunately i did get the trans. That's why i am considering this instead of a full trans upgrade So if anyone has any info. for me good or bad, before i spend the $$$ , please post it up! thanks
cherokeejohn is offline   Reply With Quote