The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2015, 09:50 AM   #1
juddss

My first C10 suburban What wheel options do i have

Hi guys im new to the forums. I live in NY and just bought a c10 suburban from Virginia with no seats for $3000 and paid $500 to have it shipped up here. Supposed to be a one owner. It has a 350 that seems to run well but has an exhaust manifold split in half. I bought all three rows of seats from a 2001 suburban. I just installed the front seats yesterday and im happy with the outcome. Its pretty solid for the year and has some bondo and a crappy quality paint job but I love it. It came with Silverado wheels with only 2 lug nuts holding them on. The lug pattern is the same but the center bore is 1/2 inches too small. I have thought of boring them out but id like to buy some other wheels. There doesn't seem like too many wheel options out there. Id like to run a 20 or 22 inch wheel. There doesn't seem like any websites out there with all of our options in one location. I just have to hunt by lug pattern and center bore size. Any help would be appreciated.
Attached Images

juddss is offline   Reply With Quote