The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2015, 10:57 PM   #1
Jbsweezy

New Front Leaf Springs w/pics

Hello all,

So I usually am looking on here for pics of stuff and figured I would be the one to upload something for others to see. I started with a stock 1971 k10 suburban and decided the leaf springs looked tired and since that was something I knew I could accomplish without any issues I decided to do it. So I then had to figure out which ones I needed. I had the 2 leaf 3" wide up front and the 4+ overload 2.5" in the back. I found the cheapest place to buy them even with the shipping costs to be truckspring.com out of Michigan. Since noone makes the springs i had anymore I went with the only option I had which was 3 leaf up front and 5+ overload in the back. Today I only finished the front so that is what I will post the before and after pictures of next. Definitely made alot more room in the wheel well and the only thing that changed was the leaf springs up front, nothing else. So here it is...

Before

After

Thanks!
Jbsweezy is offline   Reply With Quote