The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2015, 12:29 PM   #1
Oldgold360

Parting out 75% restored, all original 1965 Suburban

I hate to part this out but it must go in pieces unless someone wants to take over this project. If you are interested in anything, please let me know and make an offer. Thanks.

I am parting out or selling a 1965 Suburban project that already has a massive amount of work done. I do not have the time to finish, unfortunately. This is the hard to find barn door model. There is over $20k invested. I am asking $5000 OBO or trade for 4x4 crawler wheeler , enclosed trailer , flatbed trailer , 4x4 quad , side by side , atv , skid steer , bobcat , tractor , hot rod , motorcycle , snowcat , snow machine , excavation equipment , commuter car , etc. Almost anything of value that isn't a project. I don't have time for projects right now, which is the only reason for selling this project.

Cash on either end is ok.

This is a one owner, all original parts and original drivetrain, with original Washington State title.

-Inline 292 , transmission, rearend, suspension, brakes, etc are all completely rebuilt.
-The drivetrain and chassis is completely overhauled, powdercoated and finished, ready to go.
-Wheels and hubcaps powdercoated with new tires plus spare.
-Seats and all interior panels are finished.
-Majority of parts are powdercoated and awaiting final assembly
-The body and all the panels have been completely acid dipped by American Metal Cleaners and awaiting metal work. There is some rust, but that is typical with these trucks. I do have some of the patch panels, but more are required to complete the repairs.

-New windshield, new radiator, new tires, and more.

Basically all that is left to do is the metal work, body and paint, and then final assembly.

There's still a lot to do but certainly a good head start on a perfectly done restoration.

I will entertain trades, just no projects please. That's the only reason for selling or trading this truck.

Please call, text or email for more info. More pictures available upon request. Thanks for looking.

253 two five zero 6221
Attached Images

Oldgold360 is offline   Reply With Quote