The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2004, 09:33 PM   #1
jays68yak

Ot 68 lemans

Tossing around the idea of selling my car to pay off my truck. Here are some specs on it:

Type: 1968 Pontiac Le Mans

Engine: Pontiac 350ci: bored 0.040 over(362ci) and rebuilt.

Transmission: Rebuilt TH-350 with shift kit, B&M starshifter, and a B&M holeshot converter

Intake: Edelbrock torker II manifold

Carburetor: Holley 3310(750 cfm) 4 barrel, vac sec

Power Adder: Nitrous Cheater kit tuned to 100 shot of nitrous, with purge kit. Tank needs a new blow off valve (a small disc). Nitrous has not been used on motor but the nitrous system has had NOS in it. Was in the trunk in during a hot summer and blew the saftey disc.

Ignition: MSD 6A box , Mallory Unlite distributor, and Taylor spark plug wires

Rear End: Chris Alston's Chassis Works Fab9(Ford 9inch): Nodular third member with a detroit locker, 3.89 gears, Strange S/S axles, and Hal Aluma coil over shocks. Less then 2000 miles on the rear end. Was installed about 2 years ago and cost about $2600.

Rims: Front: 15x7" Center Line Telstars, Back: 15x8" Center Line Telstars

Tires: Front: 235/60/15 BFG Radials, Back: 295/50/15 BFG Radials

Exhaust: Hooker Competition Headers, with dual two chamber Flowmasters, turn downs before rear end.

Color: Med Blue Met.

I have some autometer gauges that I have not installed yet, they are oil pressure, volts, and water temp. They are all 2 5/8 sport cmops and will replace the cheapos that are in there under the dash now. Also if I dont sell my spare 400 block, crank, rods they will also be included. As with all parts that I can find that I have for the car. Currently it doesnt start but I just need to charge the battery and hook up the positive cable. Im moving it from the trunk to the front again. The dash is out of the car because I was in the process of building a custom fiberglass dash for it. I might include what I have done so far on the dash, the stock dash has not been harmed in anyway.

The bad, I will be the first to tell you that the body work is in no way perfect. There is a lot of bondo due to a first time welding on quarter panels. The paint is so so as it was my frist time painting.

Pictures can be found here:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jas...dir=/68+Lemans

ask questions if you have any. Looking to get around $6500. or make me an offer. But if it doesnt put money in my pocket then i prob wont do it. No trades.

"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. "

Last edited by jays68yak; 02-25-2004 at 01:41 AM.
jays68yak is offline   Reply With Quote