The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2015, 06:11 PM   #1
Nachos82

72 chev 4x4

My dad and I drove past a 72 sitting for sale along the road this past weekend on the way to camp. Figured I would try stopping by it on the way home to get a closer look. I am a sucker for the 67-72s, so I already wanted it on first look. I only got 2 pics and hard to see much from either to be honest, but I figured I would ask anyway just so I don't lose my shirt like I have done too many times in the past.

Called the small dealer who has it sitting out front to ask questions. He claims it has a 283 with a th350 or something like that. He then gave me the spiel that he got it from a guy who had it 20+ years and such and such. What I could tell is the frame looks like it was stripped down, media blasted, and painted. Can see some body work was done in rockers and cab corners. Paint isn't anything to write home about. Wiring was noticeably butchered up pretty good.

Dealer says they have it listed for $5,600. I am looking for a driver and not a show ride.

Do you guys think it is worth this much? What is a good number to try and send his way when I go and take a look again at it
Attached Images

Nachos82 is offline   Reply With Quote