The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2016, 08:28 PM   #1
Supergas

Talking Finally In My Shop!!!

I just completed a trade for this pretty nice, rust free 67 C10.

It was started many years ago and the fellow passed away before he finished it. His wife stored it, and it has not been licensed for quite a few years.

It is a great start to what I want to build as a driver that is nice enough to go to local shows etc. I drive Chevy's, but have spent the last several years messing with IH Scouts.. Sold the last Scout which was a full resto and said that was it.. ha ha.. that did not last long.. So here we go again, but this will not be a frame off.. Basically finish what was started with some of my own ideas.. As soon as my Magnaflow exhaust system gets here, the side pipes are GONE!!!

I have not finished the inventory of all the trim parts that came with it, but will do that this weekend.. At least it was painted the original colors but am not positive about the scheme.. I don't think the 4545AD had a lower white.. I do have the original owners manual and the Protecto Plate..just have to get the dang Sears Tire sticker off of the SPID so I can see the option codes.. V8 with 3 on the Tree..

By the way, thanks for a great site with a huge knowledge base. I have already used a bit of it..

Here are a couple of pics. Still dirty from storage. Bath with soap on Saturday!!

Supergas
Attached Images

2021 Chevy Silverado CC Custom (DD)
2018 Tahoe LS
1964 Oldsmobile F85 Post
Supergas is offline   Reply With Quote