The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2016, 10:30 PM   #25
Roggy

Re: WTB/ISO 67-72 Chevy/GMC 4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
Roggy, not computer 'literat enough to do a link but just this evening found a '72 1/2 ton 4x4 auto in the Wichita, Ks. craigslist. A bit on the rough side with some rust and mis-matched sheet metal color but at $4,000 seems like a possibility? It is in the car/truck for sale section, just popped up this evening.

Sorry can't link, maybe a smarter member than I can do such for you. Good luck in your search.
Found it...Thanks!
The guy says it rides like a lumber wagon. I wonder what that means?
Do you think it would be drivable back to Cave City? It doesn't look like it has any tail lights. I don't have a car hauler. I appreciate you checking for me. Since I'm not a mechanic, should I wait and find one with tail lights?
What's your thoughts?
PS. I've never looked in the car/truck section before. I've just been looking for "chevy 4x4" in the For Sale section. There seems to be more or different trucks in the car/truck section. Thanks for telling me about it.
Roggy is offline   Reply With Quote