The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2016, 02:45 PM   #1
dtkarst

1960 gmc

I posted a couple weeks back about a 1960 GMC I was thinking about purchasing. Well we agreed on a price and everything was set until the owners son told him he could get more out of it which put the price over what I can afford right. Ow. So since they're family friends of ours and they sold the land it was on I hauled it to our shop and told him before he puts it on eBay like he wants to that I would run it across here first.

1960 gmc custom with a big back window, factory trim around windshield and under back window and s few side pieces. 99,555 actual original miles one owner pickup. Bumper to bumper all there minus one hubcap. 305 v6 that turns over. I'm trying to see if I can get it to run on some new gas and points which it should fire up. 4 speed manual transmission, good chrome pieces on it yet and thick stainless winshield trim and quarter Windows and frames are chrome.. He is asking 2,000 but is pretty negotiable right now.dont have many pictures right now but will get some. Clean title. Rust in usual places, fenders inner fenders, supports rockers and some in the floors. Up above the windshield is solid as far as I can tell. Message me or post on here if interested. Thanks
Attached Images

Last edited by dtkarst; 03-19-2016 at 02:56 PM.
dtkarst is offline   Reply With Quote