The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2016, 02:44 PM   #10
II_Slow

Re: 55*6BT My 55 w/ Cummins power

Best news was I received the Bonded Title in the mail last week. I was pretty sure that securing a title would not be a problem, but I've heard so many horror stories that I was a little concerned. Sure helped have a fellow car guy/gear head assisting at the DMV!

I also had the paint/body guy over to look over the door, fender, and hood gaps and we was good with everything . I was waiting on his blessing before blowing it back apart. Trying to make a final decision on color in the next week or so. Decisions, decisions......

When I lifted the cab this last time I did it with the doors on, seats installed, and steering column and A/C inside unit in place. I won't do that again. Way to heavy to try to get high enought to clear the back tires
II_Slow is offline   Reply With Quote