The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2004, 12:42 AM   #1
67cst
i love summertime

kill switch help! needed quick pls

me and a buddy did plugs and wires on his 94 chevy pickup, fired it up and it and went for a blast, it was running a bit rough and came back and the one plug wire wasnt clipped right on all the way, i pushed it on heard it click on all the way, fired up again went for another blast and it ran great, got back cleaned up and went to move the truck out of the shop and all it did was click a bunch of times and the alarm went off, he said it has a built in kill switch and i couldnt find the actual switch or a reset button, why the hell is it not firing up now? i feel like a dumbass cause my buddy is sorta relying on me because he doesnt know much, and now his truck wont run, im positive that its something to do with the alarm but im not sure just what it is...if anyone knows whats wrong or has any ideas please let me know asap so i can get this fixed

Thanks, Derek

GLOVE BOX LIGHTS FORSALE, click link for info

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=273724
67cst is offline   Reply With Quote