The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2016, 11:21 PM   #1
Steven R

I hate venders with no shipping to canada...

Like the title say but I want what I want and need some help. I am in the market for new brake and fuel hard lines, found some that I wanted and after all that research I find out they would let me order them online, as there is no billing option to put in my correct billing address. this is 2016 What the He((. I wish these companies would get with it.

I have a 71 GMC 2500 longhorn. and wanted to buy a kit front and back. INLINETUBE seems to be the only place online That I have been able to find that make a kit for the longhorn.

I am asking If there is someone willing to order the parts for me, I would pay you via paypal. I would ask you to order them and have them shipped to my US post address that I use.

I have all the part number from their catalog and am ready to go but I need a helping hand. I will say up front that there webpage ordering process is a PITA.

inlinetube.com

these are the part number I need ordered the online catalog I printed is dated May 2014 noted

1 of CTB7109I 1971 power disc longhorn full brake line set 11 pcs 3/4 ton leaf rear OE Steel $155.00

1 of CTF7103 1971 V8 Front to rear fuel line 3/4 ton 3/8" 2 pc OE steel $60.00

Send me a Pm if you are interested.

If you happen to know of a vender that has what I am looking for with out having to bend and fab my own lines pls let me know.
Attached Images

Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote