The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2016, 02:50 PM   #1
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

WTB - OEM and NOS parts for 1971 C/10

The steel has to be right please (ie show quality, no dents, stripped parts etc), OEM and correct.....Thank you:

1. One NOS hood spring.

2. NOS LH hood hinge, depends on rivet type.

3. Mint LH exterior door handle.

4. Two park light housings with the cable & rubber like new.

5. Mint NOS LH paint divider. FOUND THANK YOU

6. Mint NOS non-tilt shift lever: I believe the part # is 3990301.

7. Hardware for the ground strap from bed to frame. I don't know what the correct hardware ism because mine was missing.

8. Four 1/2" head tapered screws with integrated washers for mounting the cowl panel.

9. Anti-Dieseling Relay hardware. I don't know what the correct hardware is, because mine was missing.

10. Five 5/16" head tapered screws to attach the wire gutter to radiator support. FOUND THANK YOU

11. Four phillips head tapered screws with integrated washers for the glove box perimeter (i.e., glove box liner screws). Nice finish preferred. I'll take them all if nice or need be. FOUND THANK YOU

12. Blower Vent Tube for A/C. If by chance it's super then I'll take it.

13. Interested in the small parts (retainers, screws, nuts, clips etc.) for an A/C system, from the evaporator box forward. Some of those retainers are nylon. Would prefer the nylon is nice, but it doesn't have to be.

14. Center A/C vent housing (aka assembly), good condition and good teeth. I could use a nut or two for attaching the vent to it as well. These have a washer set into the nut. FOUND THANK YOU

15. One or two screws to mount the Vacuum Reservoir to the evaporator Box. These have a washer molded into the head. I don't recall head size, 3/8" I imagine. FOUND THANK YOU

16. Outer grille brackets. I only need the LH side, but I'll buy a pair if need be. FOUND THANK YOU

17. 3-6 door latch screws. These are phillips recessed-head machine screws. The threads are 5/16" x 1/2". FOUND THANK YOU

18. Jack components. I have the jack itself and the spring that holds it onto the floor. All else is missing. FOUND THANK YOU
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assembly kit for restoring the (a) truck from the ground up. My build thread, and more on the assembly kit https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025

Last edited by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402; 06-08-2016 at 11:14 PM.
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote