The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2016, 03:35 PM   #1
MuricaDad

Insurance - Had Enough

Are any of you guys insuring a minor on your C10? I'm finding it to be a royal pain. Constant inquiries as if looking to find a way to cancel us. I just want a decent policy so the boy can be legal. This is not an expensive garage queen. I'd like for any insured member of the family to be able to drive it as desired, use it for whatever, and not worry about it. Just a basic policy to be legal and specify a reasonable value on the truck. I shouldn't have to agree to garage keeping, minimal miles, and keeping the minor away from it in order to have a basic policy like I described. Anyone find such a thing? At this point it would have been easier to throw the kid in a brand new Honda Civic rather than one of our old trucks that needs everything, yet the boy is willing to put in the time and effort to learn and do it all in order to have himself something he can be proud of.
MuricaDad is offline   Reply With Quote