The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2016, 11:10 PM   #1
everettelane

Gps trackers for our rides

I just read that 68 irons truck was stolen, we all know these trucks can be stolen fairly easy compared to the newer stuff, My motorcycle was stolen about two years ago and has never been found yet, thieves just piss me off i have bought a new one since and installed a tracker on it hidden very well its only about 2 inches long it sends me texts and email if it leaves outside a perimeter i've set, it has battery backup so if the battery is disconnected it will still work it even lets you know if the battery is low, you can real time track and see where all you've been, it would be cheap insurance for our trucks and when mine is done it will be getting one just letting everyone know whats out there.it costs like 120 bucks a year for monitoring. not sure about advertising for companys on this sight so i'm not putting the company name for the one i use. i almost forgot the tracker i purchased was about 75 dollars.
everettelane is offline   Reply With Quote