The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2004, 01:41 AM   #1
craig@ridetech.com
Formerly LSC71

f/s or trade 71 lwb cheyenne

For sale or trade for jeep or partial trade on a cab and other body parts. This is a 1971 Chevy Cheyenne 2wd lwb 1/2 ton. 350/350 drivetrain runs and drives excellent. The front end has just been rebuilt with all new bushings and balljoints. All new brakes front and rear. For the most part this truck would make an excellent driver work truck or if you were looking to start a project the front half would be a great start. The bed is pretty rough on this one, it has been used a lot. I was going to turn it into a swb but the wife wants to do a jeep instead so I agreed to try and sell it. As far as rust goes the truck is pretty solid except for the bed. The rockers and cab corners need replacing, the front fenders would only need just a patch panel on the bottom, the doors need just minimal work on the very bottom edge where they are rolled under. The passenger inner fender will need replaced like most do from years of battery acid rotting it away. Otherwise the truck is a great driver and very dependable. I am not afraid to drive this thing anywhere. The truck is also a factory a/c truck with power steering and power brakes. I know there are probably some things I forgot to mention so just ask. If you would like to buy it straight out I am looking to get $1200 for it otherwise I am willing to trade straight up for the right Jeep or make partial trades on others. I am open to other trades as well just make me an offer and I will at least think about it.
Attached Images

Last edited by craig@ridetech.com; 03-18-2004 at 01:44 AM.
craig@ridetech.com is offline   Reply With Quote