The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2016, 11:37 AM   #1
Clatterville trolley

Swap meet info wanted

I am signed up for a swap spot at the Moultrie, GA swap meet this coming November. I have heard that it is a very good meet and I want to take items that will sell - not interested in just hauling things down only to haul them back again.
Anyone have experience with selling there? If so what seemed to sell well? I could take several 67-72 C10 parts, I also have some old tools, plus a very few Model A Ford items (all small stuff / misc.). I have a variety of license toppers (6-8), a few old owners manuals various makes, and I have some books / magazines that I could take too. Will be picking up a swb frame on way down or back, so my space could get a little crowded, but I am a good packer.
Should I bother with any 67-72 sheet metal? Or, is everything there going to be more rust free than my mid-Missouri sheet metal?

Thanks for any insight / help you might have! Jay Self

BTW - If I decide to pick the frame up on the way down I will have an empty trailer from Columbia, MO to about half way into GA on the way to Moultrie. If I didn't have to vary my route too much I would be open to hauling something for some gas money on the way down.
Clatterville trolley is offline   Reply With Quote