The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2016, 10:48 AM   #1
boatpuller

Selling an old pal

Sadly listing my truck due to moving and health reasons. I really had no idea what to ask. But, I do know the least I'll take.
I have more pics on craigs ad you guys that have been on here awhile know the truck..
$ 16,500
Too much ? Not enough ?

Heres the craigslist ad

1979 Chevy Custom Deluxe multiple show winner. Adult owned.. No rattles, squeaks tight front end. Has a crate 350 and a professionally rebuilt turbo 350 transmission and 12 bolt rear end. I have owned since 2005 and it's been stored inside and never driven in the rain just local cruises and car shows. All the following has been replaced in the rebuild and has less than 2k miles since. Vintage heat and air with a polished Sanden compressor that is ice cold. Radiator,belts hoses,plugs wires distributor Edelbrock 600 card Edelbrock air gap intake. Hedman ceramic headers and all new custom exhaust turned down behind rear tires with flowmaster 40 mufflers. All the door rubber and window rubber and sweeps is new and vent windows were sent out to be redone. New limo black tint and all led lights except headlights. Both bumpers are new as is all the trim. Bed has been done in Linex and looks like the day it was applied. Tires and 17 in American racing Hopsters and Toyo Proxes tires were purchased at the time Les Schwab lowered with a 4,6 Bell tech kit with New Nitro shocks and C notch. I added a front sway bar and it corners like it's on rails. Entire cab and doors are covered with a dynamat type mat which makes the cd player with Ipod hookup and Pioneer Premeire speakers sound great.........It has started to drip oil and trans fluid I think from not being driven at all the last few years only warmed up and driven around the block due to health reasons.
If you have been looking or thinking about one of these fast appreciating classic trucks you'll know when you see this one. $ 16,500 located in Longview email for appointment or questions.

The line across the bed pic is reflection its not there.

I don't need help selling and I'm not interested in ANY trades. Your form of payment must clear my bank so scammers don't waste our time. Bring green cash it may help.
Attached Images