The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2016, 02:04 PM   #27
Ryderjl

Re: Lmc truck good luck

I think LMC is a great company. I have ordered a lot of things for my 1970 K20 and have had no problems. Some things may not fit perfectly but you have to think things made in the 70's weren't as sophisticated as things are now with tolerances and spacing and all of the automation used to build cars. I've even had to use there customer service twice and they mailed me new products for free. Once was a packing error and the other FEDEX damaged my box and parts were missing. They sent me knew stuff and filed a claim with FEDEX for me. Also if you ever notice even though they don't mention to many brands in there catalog when you get the part sometimes its a name brand product from another vendor so its not all knock off junk from another country. Also like one person posted they have the best detailed catalog I have ever seen to reference parts needed and where they most likely go.
Ryderjl is offline   Reply With Quote