The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2016, 11:47 AM   #1
1968_K20_4x4

Hello all!! From Canada

Hello to everyone,

Im new to the site, and Ill quickly tell my tale of what brought me here. Growing up on our farm my dad had a 1968 Chevy C60 dump, and as a kid I fell in love with that truck. It was loud and old and just everything cool to me! I used to sit in the seat and play with the gearshift and imagine I was driving the truck down the road. I took an interest in these trucks, and I started to notice the half-ton versions of the trucks around, and I decided that some day I would own one. As years went by I grew to appreciate other classic trucks, the square body chevys, even the square Fords from the late 80s (My dad had an '88 F-150 for many years) but I always kept my love and appreciation for the 67-72's as my all time favorite trucks.

Now I am happy to say that the time has finally come for me- I have found and purchased my dream truck!! It is an orange 1968 Chevy K20. Its got the 327 motor with a 4 speed manual. Originally from California, this truck is in great shape, with only surface rust in the bed and on the cab roof (Amazing to find a truck in this good of shape here in Canada!!)

I have already been reading many articles and doing a lot of reaserch on this site, and I am happy not only to share my love for these trucks with other people who appreciate them as much as I do (My poor wife has heard enough truck talk lately lol) But I am also looking forward to gaining invaluable knowlege, advice and ideas from other users as well
Attached Images

1968_K20_4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote