The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2016, 07:09 PM   #1
bubbasimms

Advice on this kit

Ohttp://m.ebay.com/itm/262563628517?_...26&_mwBanner=1
Hope I did that correctly .
Hello everyone.....I'm looking for advice on this Grunion Fab air ride kit on eBay. Wanting to bag my 69 stepside that has stock 71 5 lug disc brake front suspension and rear 5 lug axle. Seems pretty complete and all mcgaughys parts, seems like a decent price doesn't it? New to air ride on pickups but have driven and worked on big trucks w/ air ride for years. I've been loosing sleep reading all I can and researching parts and kits but after a while it all runs back together. I wouldn't mind paying more for a better height controlled type management system instead of the basic paddle valves, but I may start basic and add the fancy stuff later. I would love to do something this week to take advantage of any Black Friday type sales or specials if any exist. I have looked at several other kits that seem to be far more expensive for less parts, ie don't include drop spindles or c notch. What am I missing if this kit includes mcgaughys parts and dominator bags?
Any and all advice greatly appreciated
bubbasimms is offline   Reply With Quote