The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2016, 11:22 PM   #1
mad_scientist

Feeling Blue - blue carpet pics

Hello all,
I have been on this sight for a while now and will begin work on my 70 CST once again. Nothing too major....wiring, gauges, and interior. It was painted about 20 years ago and still looks good (I like the older used truck look). Anyway, currently has a grey interior and I want to go to a blue interior. I have the repop seat upholstery in bright blue, but am trying to select the carpet color. I am not sure what color would look best. ACC makes a blue carpet and a bright blue carpet....does anyone have picks of their blue carpets they can share with the manufacturer and color? I have searched high and low finding A LOT of great pics without manufacturer name and color. Not looking for dark blue......thinking maybe the ACC bright blue or the light medium blue. I will post pics in the near future....kids broke my camera and my phone isnt the best. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by mad_scientist; 12-14-2016 at 11:28 PM.
mad_scientist is offline   Reply With Quote