The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2017, 11:32 PM   #1
Mhussnatter

Introduction 69 SWB fleet side w/pics

Joined the forum recently but have not yet introduced myself or my truck. Already have had some good help from members. Thanks and I look forward to more sharing. Bought this 69 SWB / Fleetside from a guy down in NC. It had power steering and AT. Looks like the previous owner swapped out a steering column from an 80's Chevy van? So far I have had a shop install all new shocks and converted all the brakes over to power disk brakes, new front end components like, new steering box and steering shaft and emergency brake cables etc. I still need to do rear shock relocation but figured that will be done when we take the bed off etc. Next she is going into the body shop to have new cab corners put on and all rust cut out and fixed. I kept the sig lug wheel setup and those are the stock 15X8 rally's that came on the truck from the previous owner. I had them powder coated black and got baby moon caps and new tires. Grumpy is currently working a new interior kit for me and I am really looking forward to getting her into the body shop. Hoping to have her back on the road by spring. Thanks again everyone for your assistance and guidance.
Attached Images

Mhussnatter is offline   Reply With Quote