The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2004, 09:27 PM   #1
68c10owner

getting rid of all my truck stuff

i`m getting out of trucks for a while so i`m selling all the stuff i have.

2 van tilts- one has all the levers and indicater, one doesn`t have anything. both are tight. $150 plus shipping.

1970 swb frame-includes front x-member,6 lug, and rear trailing arms. no damage but rear x-member has exhaust holes cut in it. vin matches cab below. $150- no shipping

1970 bare cab- A/C cab, dash uncut. it`s in good shape but needs a driver side outer rocker and maybe a cab corner. vin matches frame about but no title. has surface rust on outside but no rot that i can see. $150- no shipping

swb fleet bed- no tailgate or wheelwells. metal floor and cut for mini tub. has surface rust but did`nt see any rot. needs minor body work. $200- no shipping

1 pair of doors with glass and wing assembly. good shape but need work. cut for speakers but don`t see any rust. $100- no shipping

5 lug pwr disc brake set up- complete with booster,master and prop. valve - $175- no shipping

12 bolt 3.73 posi rearend- from mid 70`s 4x4. 6 lug, includes the perches to fit coil spring rear. approx. 56" from backing plate to backing plate. complete with brakes and e-brake cables. $150- no shipping.

weld draglites- 2 15x12 and 2 15x7 with a 5 on 5 lug pattern. good condition just need to be polished. $450 plus shipping.

well thats all. i don`t have any pics but i`ll try to get some of the bed ,cab and doors this week. i just don`t have the time or money at this time to finish the project. thanks