The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
wolfsden

wheel spacer

i have a 63 C10 with drums in the rear and disc in the front, I just picked up some 22x9 transit wheels they have a six inch back space, will i need to purchase any spacer? I also would like to know what tire size I should get I don't want the tires to take up to much wheel well space cause I want to eventually install a airbag suspension to drop it, I was told that I should at least get a 7 inch drop from one without c notch or drop spindles. I think I can always add them later if I feel I want more drop but I'm not looking to cut any wheel wells, I guess I will have to see where I am with clearance once I install the bags to see if I can go any lower but I think that the right tire size selection and wheel spacers if needed is important and Im not sure what would be best for my situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated This is how she sits now with 15 inch wheels.
Thanks
Attached Images

wolfsden is offline   Reply With Quote