The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2017, 12:27 AM   #1
Janz99

1968 - Beatrice - Project Daily Driver

Hi guys, I thought I would pop in and introduce myself and the new project truck I am starting on.

My name is Ryan, I am currently living in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I have been looking for a 67-72 c10 for awhile now on and off. I came across this truck one day browsing the local Kijiji adds and eating my morning Cheerios. I immediately contacted the seller and made plans to view the truck. Circumstances came up and I was not able to make it out to look at the truck.

A month or so later the add was taken down, out of curiosity I sent a text to Wes to see if it sold. To my surprise it didn't sell and we made plans once again to view the truck. It turns out Wes is a board member who also had a build thread. Here is the link to Wes's original build thread:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...light=winnipeg

The truck was perfect for what I was looking for. I want to build a truck that I can daily drive (even in our crappy winters). I had looked at a few trucks locally but they were littered with cancer and didn't want to deal with that much rust repair. Wes had already taken care of all the rust repair on this truck and it would make a great starting point for my project.

Pictures from looking at the truck at Wes's house:

I made Wes an offer on the truck and after a few days of back and forth on the price, we finally came to an agreement on something that worked for both of us. This weekend we made our way down with a trailer and loaded it up.

Unloaded on my front street, ready to go to the garage for the upcoming work:

Janz99 is offline   Reply With Quote