The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2017, 04:56 PM   #1
twmartin1970

65 Fleetside Build "Emotional Novocaine"

A couple of months ago I purchased a 65 c10 fleeted LWB to restore. The plan will be to convert to SWB, ls swap, and drop on the ground.

I have stage 4 kidney cancer and this project is to help keep my mind off the cancer and treatments. That is why I have decided to call the project "Emotional Novocaine"

When my cancer began I was in the middle of a 2009 Road Glide build. That project took me through a couple of surgeries and the beginning of treatment. Also had to build the bike twice due to the first being stolen the day after we finished. The bike is running in Baggers magazine in the May issue.

http://www.baggersmag.com/steel-synd...src=SOC&dom=fb

Now onto the truck I have purchased to begin with. I done a very poor keeping pictures of this project so far, but I have a couple of pictures as I purchased it.

I have taken the truck apart, and had the parts media blasted. I also had Rendered Rides do some renderings of what the truck should look like when done. Chad was great to work with and I would recommend him to any one looking for renderings.

twmartin1970 is offline   Reply With Quote