The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2017, 09:22 PM   #1
macdaddy70

out with the old, in with the new

Hello everyone. I recently posted under another thread, but wanted to get some pics of my truck posted. 1970 lwb GMC with 307 and 4 speed with granny low. Recently started making some changes as shown. Changed out radiator. (went with Champion brand), heater core, and master cylinder (have not connected due to being 95 degrees down here. Powder coated the original steel rims and put on some new tires. I have also removed the bed and pressure washed the frame of 20 years of Mississippi red dirt, primed and painted. After installing master cylinder over weekend, I am not getting any fluid to the rear axle. Got tired of troubleshooting and will start on it again this week. Plan is to get it running and safe. After the brakes are fixed I plan on enjoying a little while before tackling any other big projects. NEEDS -rockers, 1 cab corner, which hopefully will be tackled within the year. Just wanted to say this is a great site and helped tremendously when doing these projects.
Attached Images

macdaddy70 is offline   Reply With Quote