The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2018, 09:27 PM   #1
TBONE1964
Cluster King

67-72 Chevy/GMC tach cluster restored with 80 lb oil gauge

Here we have a tach cluster put together from various parts I have had accumulating in the shop.

Bezel is new aftermarket for 67 but also works in a 68.
Speedometer is from a 71 and has been checked for noise, needle bounce and accuracy up to 100 MPH. It is a good one with odometer reset to zero.

Tach is also it's own mutt with parts from different tachs. The face has been restored and has minor pitting which is hard to see unless looking for it. The tach has been tested and does seem to work well. I questioned it because it did not test well before I cleaned it up.

Most of the other gauges are 71 gauges and came from a nice core.

It will come with a nice 80 lb oil pressure gauge.

I have installed LED's for illumination.

The circuit board is OE and is nice and functional.

The lens is also OE and has a couple of blemishes. One is near the 5 on the tach portion. I buffed most of it out but there is still a glimpse of it and I don't want to jeopardize the lettering/numbering on the lens to get it completely off.

I am going to ask $450.00 plus shipping for this one. It has been completely tested as it would be wired in your truck. All you need to do is install and enjoy.

Thank you for looking. Remember I can add a volt gauge conversion, swap the 80 lb with a 60 lb if needed and put 168 bulbs in place of LED's.

Also let me know if interested in having your own cluster restored, tach, non tach. I can add volt gauge conversions and clocks as well. I am selling parts (limited to current inventory) as do individual repairs on speedometers, tachs and gauges, etc. Bezel can also be switched so this will work in a 69-72 truck.

Take care,
Tom
Attached Images

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote